The CERN Partnerships & Fundraising Section is in charge of developing and implementing CERN's fundraising strategy, and of ensuring coordination of fundraising undertaken by, or on behalf of, CERN and the CERN & Society Foundation. It is the office responsible for driving the fundraising efforts for CERN & Society projects and providing administrative support to the CERN & Society Foundation.
As part of the Partnerships & Fundraising Section, to drive corporate engagement developing new business and loyalty strategies in order to deliver, from the private sector, long-term and significantly increased resources, exposure and influence to support the CERN & Society mission.
As the person in charge of corporate engagement the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of strategy and plans for Corporate Engagement programmes;
- Driving new business: identifying prospects, developing partnership and sponsorship packages, pitching, closing;
- Account-managing corporate supporters;
- Ensuring timely and effective stewardship of partners and supporters, including reporting;
- Working as a proactive team member of the Partnerships & Fundraising Section, supporting others as needed, keeping up-to-date records on the CiviCRM database, and communicating effectively within the team and across all stakeholder groups;
- In collaboration with other team members, organising and supporting events as needed for the cultivation and stewardship of supporters, or for corporate hospitality as part of sponsorship packages.
You will have the opportunity to improve and practice your corporate fundraising knowledge and skills.
University Degree in fundraising, administration, communication, marketing, international relations or related fields, together with professional training or experience in fundraising.
- Account management, project planning and budgeting, financial reporting, relationship building, achieving results, flexibility, working in teams, solving problems.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Fluent French would be an asset.
How to apply