Junior Communicator and Fundraiser
As Junior Communicator and Fundraiser you will join the Partnerships & Fundraising team at CERN in charge of raising funds for the CERN & Society Foundation. The Foundation operates internationally to support and promote the mission of CERN, across three main areas: Education & Outreach, Innovation & Knowledge Exchange, and Culture & Creativity. The Foundation also supports the operation of the Globe of Science and Innovation, through its use as a venue for scientific exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
In your role and under supervision, you will:
- produce and edit communication material (articles, website updates and content, Annual Review 2020 etc.);
- handle the official CERN & Society Foundation’s LinkedIn page (weekly posts);
- research on prospective donors;
- event management: help with organizing events, visits and meetings;
- help with Mass Mailings;
- help maintain CiviCRM database;
- support the team with other administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate has a background in communication/fundraising, is proficient in English (French is a plus), and has strong organizational skills. Experience in web development (Drupal 8, html 5, css 3) is preferable.